Thursday, December 20, 2018

2018 Gift Ideas for Writers




From Kate’s Writing Crate…


          (I forgot to post this list earlier. Sorry about that.)


These are unpaid recommendations—just things I love!



          Two stocking stuffer ideas:


                   Key chain that says “I disappear into books. What’s your superpower?”


Pack of four or five Field Notes notebooks in a variety of colors. Small and slim, they fit perfectly into a pocket so you can always jot down ideas.

         

For inspiration: Framed quotes by favorite authors or by The Writing         Manifesto.org.



For organization: A Question a Day Planner by Eccolo. The planners are lovely and useful plus the questions are great writing prompts.



Big gift: I just discovered desk chairs with retractable foot rests. During three-day-marathon magazine deadlines, I would love to put my feet up after hours of work and take a cat nap. In one of these chairs, I could. Hoping Santa brings me one!


Happy writing in 2019!






No comments:

Post a Comment