Monday, February 1, 2016

Book Review Love Letters




From Kate’s Writing Crate…



          February is a good time to write love letters to the important people in our lives. Why shouldn’t we include our favorite authors by writing reviews for books we love?
          According to author and award-winning blogger Kristen Lamb on warriorwriters.wordpress.com/ on January 4th, the best place to publish reviews is Amazon.com. As she notes, writers appreciate hearing both praise and constructive criticism from their readers.
Positive reviews, a few sentences or a few paragraphs, can increase sales for favorite authors which, hopefully, will translate into more books for us to read in the future. Plus what writer doesn’t want to hear that his/her work is appreciated and even loved?
          Since I cannot imagine my life without books, I want to encourage and thank the authors of the books I love. I’ve decided to write at least one review on Amazon.com per month. It’s the least I can do in return for the hours of joy I get from reading.
          How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment