Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Cheryl!

From Cheryl's Writing Crate

Greetings and Happy Thursday!

Today is a special day for this writer.  No, my new book deal hasn't come through--YET, my column isn't nationally syndicated--YET, I haven't booked a writer's retreat to a tranquil mountain cabin or seaside resort--YET, but equally important--today I'm celebrating something else that is pretty wonderful--my 49th birthday!

My post for today was all about conquering a difficult interview, but I decided to shake it up and wish myself a Happy Birthday instead because it marks a brand new year, a clean slate, and endless possibilities for both my writing career and me personally!

Best of all, I have an entire afternoon in between birthday celebrations to spend doing anything that pleases ME, so if the muse strikes, I have some bonus time to sit quietly and write, read, indulge in a glass of my favorite Pinot Grigio or even soak in the jacuzzi--the best part is that I don't have to commit to anything until I decide how I'd like to spend that precious time.

Stay tuned next week for my post on turning a difficult interview into a wonderful experience, and until then this birthday girl hopes you all enjoy this lovely day too!

Do you have any birthday traditions that you practice to celebrate you?

No comments:

Post a Comment