Thursday, November 28, 2013

Writing Quotes to be Thankful For

From Cheryl's Writing Crate

As Thanksgiving Day 2013 winds down, I am quietly reflecting on all the blessings I have in my life.  I am the mom to eight healthy, happy, wonderful children.  I have an amazing mother, sister and three brothers who I can count on no matter what.  And I am blessed dozens of times over with all the terrific friends in my life who make me laugh, support me and also keep me humble!

And I'd never not give thanks for having my two fun and feisty dogs, Molly and Gracie!  

Just as I'm thankful for the fantastic people in my life, I'm also very thankful for the gift of writing.  I simply cannot imagine my life without being a writer.  Writing is me!  I am a writer!

Because I spent much of my time during the past few days in the kitchen (that turkey didn't cook itself!), I didn't get to spend as much time as I usually do creating my blog post, so today, in honor or the special holiday of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share some of my favorite writing quotes with you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who support The Writer's Crate by visiting us every week, and I hope that no matter how busy you get during the holiday season, you still find the time to feed your muse and write!

No comments:

Post a Comment