Friday, May 9, 2014

Creating Great Content

From Cheryl's Writing Crate

Pneumonia!  All I can say is--it stinks!  I haven't been this ill in ages, and after nearly two weeks of coughing and struggling to find the energy to simply sit up in bed, I think I'm finally starting to feel human again.

Though this has been an extremely rough stretch, there are two good things that have come out of it.

1.  I will never take my health for granted again!
2.  I discovered a wonderful new creative blog that has completely inspired me for when I'm feeling back to my old self, and today I'm going to share it with you.

Marie Forleo is a dynamic, vivacious, clever, and very entertaining entrepreneur, author, video blogger and much more.  Her professional bio is shared on her website  www.marieforleo.com and to give you a little sample, here you go:  

Professional Bio


Marie was recently interviewed by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation. Her mission is to help you realize your greatest potential and use your unique talents to change the world. She reaches over 250,000 readers in 191 countries worldwide and leads dynamic training programs that teach individuals to succeed in business and life. She’s the creator of the award-winning show MarieTV and has been featured in Entrepreneur MagazineFast CompanyGlamour MagazineSelf MagazineForbes.com and The New York Times among others. Marie has been interviewed by Tony Robbins as one of the world’s leading lifestyle and online marketing experts and mentored young business owners at Richard Branson’s Centre of Entrepreneurship in South Africa. Her bestselling book, Make Every Man Want You: How To Be So Irresistible You’ll Barely Keep from Dating Yourself is published in 13 languages. Through her Change Your Life, Change The World® initiative, each for profit training program is tied to a non-profit partner who supports women, the environment and entrepreneurship.

I share this with you in today's post for the very simple reason that I find her not only inspiring, but full of very useful and clever information that we as writers can definitely benefit from and as readers we can feel energized and excited about life in general.

Her latest post How to Keep Coming Up With Ideas for Content is both hilarious and amazingly useful. 

I don't like the fact that I am recovering from pneumonia, but I can honestly say that I may have not discovered Marie Forleo if I hadn't been stuck in bed for so long, so I guess I'll let this be my silver lining, especially because I'm full of new inspiration to generate some fresh and fun new content for the many writing projects I'm so grateful for that await me.

Where do you find ideas for new content? 

No comments:

Post a Comment